Um dia voltarei

NEW YORK, NY.Through my new friends at tumblr headquarters I’ve recently come in contact with a very talented new photographer named Jamie. She and her fiance create these unique images that are more than a photo, but not quite a video. The technology to create GIF’s has been around a while but I believe its potential for both expression and impact, within the fashion world, has yet to be properly tapped. I’m super excited to see how she and others use multimedia within fashion in years to come.


-Cadê você, que nunca mais apareceu aqui?


-Como posso eu voltar?
Como posso eu fazer alguém feliz?
Se eu mesma vivo tentando me encontrar.
Se eu mesma vou ao crepúsculo incessantemente 
À procura da minha alma, do meu ser
Da minha razão para existir em tal mundo
Que não merece me pertencer.



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas